Stitching Together a Wonderful Life!!

Stitching Together a Wonderful Life!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

So Tell Me.....What do you REALLY want?!?

Okay, so I like to make stuff. All sorts of stuff, but why am I making all this STUFF? I guess there are many reasons. I simply like to create and be creative, to fill my time, not to be bored, for fun and of course it is always nice to sell some of the STUFF too! So this thought brings me to my question, What kind of stuff do you or would you want to buy from a crafty lady, a craft fair or an ETSY store? I guess I am curious so if I make stuff and it is good stuff then I might as well be making stuff that people would like to buy!!! Sooooooooo let me know! Leave me a comment and tell me what kind of STUFF you want. If you don't I just make stuff I assume you will want and we all know what happens when we assume!

No comments:

Post a Comment