Stitching Together a Wonderful Life!!

Stitching Together a Wonderful Life!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

See, I Really Do Crafty Things!!

As you can see by my name I like to sew and craft, yet every post I have is about what I would LIKE to do not what I have actually done. I really didn't want to be one of those people who talks about things and never does them. You know the type, big talkers with no action!! Ha, Ha, so I decided to put a few things up to show projects I HAVE completed. My hope is to show these things and then find time to make and post things I have recently got around to making!!!
Small Hoot Owls

Large Hoot Owl

Quilt made for a friend's baby girl!      


Well that is my show and tell. Most of you know that our family's lives pretty much revolve around sporting events! I guess it just runs in our blood and we tend to marry those who feel the same way. This is the main reason it is so hard for me to find time to do the crafting I love. Sports, Sports and more Sports!!! I really wouldn't change it. I fear that if I didn't have a ball game to drag my poor kids to multiple times a week, I would be bored and feel cooped up at home! For those of you who don't know me here is a quick and dirty run down of the situation. I am the head Junior High basketball and volleyball coach. My husband is the assistant football and track coach at the High School along with being the head coach for the High School boys basketball team. My dad has coached his whole life and he is still the head girls High School basketball coach. My husband's assistant coaches in basketball are my cousin and brother-in-law. My dad's assistant is my brother! Whoa, did you get all that? I think it is awesome and humorous all at the same time! Well, as I end most my posts, I hopefully can get a chance to get some things done soon and get them posted. Until then thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment