Stitching Together a Wonderful Life!!

Stitching Together a Wonderful Life!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I think I can, I think I can......

Well, I am gonna do it! I WILL start a quilt or project tonight. Enough dreaming already, I need some action. Hubby has a game tonight and it is just too far on a school night to take the kiddos. Boo, it really does kill me to miss a game. I know it sounds crazy, but that is our life. Not sure exactly what pattern I will make, but I will probably just kinda make it up as I go. I never have been much of a pattern follower. I will try to get some pics posted of the material so you can have an idea of what it will look like.

I was also thinking of making up some more aprons to go in the Little Red Shed uptown. My kiddos love theirs and always ask to wear them and help cook. Pics to be posted later. Hope everyone has a great day, even though the weather is a bit dreary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment