Stitching Together a Wonderful Life!!

Stitching Together a Wonderful Life!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Finally....I didn't procrastinate!!!!

Wow, didn't know I had it in me! I finished all of Avery's skirts, even got them ironed and it isn't Friday night at midnight (her party is Saturday)!! The rest of this week is gonna be a whirlwind, but in all honesty that is pretty much how our lives are! Carnival set-up tomorrow, Carnival Friday 5-9 pm, Avery's 3rd birthday Saturday afternoon and then our 3rd annual Irish family feast Saturday night! The best part of it all is Spring Break is right around the corner! Here are the skirts I made for my big girl Avery, hopefully I can get her to model them after the party and get some pics of her in them!




I think they turned out pretty darn cute. I was telling hubby that I love them, but in 30 years when we are looking at pictures I can just imagine Avery saying, "Mom, I can't believe I had to wear those skirts you made!!" Ha ha, I guess only time will tell. Have some new projects that I am hoping to get to soon! Even have a couple orders to fill. Love that! Can't wait for Avery to see her pretty skirts and have a wonderful birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment