Stitching Together a Wonderful Life!!

Stitching Together a Wonderful Life!

Monday, March 26, 2012

Back to the Grind....

Spring Break is officially over (sigh)! Don't get me wrong, I do love going to work everyday, but boy is it nice to be home with the kiddos and get some stuff done. Hubby and I got the back room one step closer to being done. Tore out the paneling, took out a big ol' cabinet, sheetrocked and painted. Flooring won't come in until sometime this week, so hopefully if we can find time, before the KU game, to get it done this coming weekend.

Got a few other projects completed too. I finished an order for a pink sock monkey and patched a pair of jeans. My first ones. Hopefully they are patched cool enough for a high school girl to wear!


Our big girl Avery turned three a couple weeks ago!! How the time flies. She is our St. Patty's day baby!! What a blessing. She is such a little firecracker!! We choose to call her spirited, mostly because it sounds better than calling her a pain in the rear! :) She wanted a princess cake, but I took the easy road and made her a cake with a sprinkle crown and then rainbow jar cakes for all the kids (thanks Pinterest). Her day was a success and now I have a three year old!!


Well, have many more projects I am hoping to make, some involving upcycling some clothes. We will see if anything turns out! If so I promise I will post. I can tell you are all on the edge your seats now!! Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment